I've got mail!!

January 20, 2009

I had a great time getting the mail today! First, I got my first piece of artwork from Brooklyn! Awww...She is very talented, don't you think? And look at that penmanship! Not too shabby for an 18 month old. *wink*

Next, I received a very special package from a state far, far away from my friend Kel!

Is this not the cutest sheep? But wait, it's not only cute, it's functional!

Inside the special tummy pouch is a pad filled with wheat and lavender. I can microwave it to warm it up, put it back in the tummy and have something warm and cozy to snuggle with. It will come in very handy during the cold winter months ahead.

:o)

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww what sweet blessings to receive! The lamb is precious.

    I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind words and encouragement on my blog. You are a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain that I've never had as good of a mail day in my life!

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! Yes, she's very talented!

    Kelly found you a very unique gift. How sweet of her.

    It was a great mail day for you.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...