Procrastination

April 20, 2010

Procrastination is my middle name and I am very good at it. In fact, if there were an Olympic sport of procrastination, I would win a gold for sure! However, if I want to do the things I want to do, I need to get the things done that I need to get done...So, my goals this week are to get Haley's table runner quilted and bound, her mother-in-love's quilt quilted and bound and the two diaper bags made. Starting today...After I pick up some vintage sheets from Casey and after visiting with Virginia....

I'm hopeless....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    this is a random question... How did you get that cute sheep to appear on the navigation tab of your blog? Mine just shows the blogger logo but I'd love to have something cuter there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question….

    I learn everything through Google…So, I will link to several places I have used to teach you, too. If you need help, please ask.

    http://www.bloggertricks.com/2007/12/how-to-add-favicon-to-bloggerblogspot.html

    http://www.bloggodown.com/2009/07/how-to-add-favicon-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...