Scrappy baby blanket

April 4, 2010

Yesterday I made a scrappy baby blanket with the left over scraps from the Crazy 4 Patch. 



I know, I know... I need to practice more if I ever hope to  get better at free motion quilting. I want to do things well yesterday. Have I mentioned I am impulsive and impatient? {wink}


Sorry about the poor quality of the picture. My living room has terrible lighting. If you squint, you can see I ran out of thread late last night. Tomorrow, a trip to the store to get some more is planned and I'll finalize what thread to use on the scrappy 4 patch quilt.


Our church is having a baby boom. {yea!} If this one finishes okay, I'll give it to one of the new baby girls.

6 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Your free motion quilting looks oodles better than mine!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fantastic! I just love it! Your free motion quilting looks great. I always have to remember not to compare what I do to what someone does on a longarm. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good point, Jandi...One I need to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a beautiful job. I'd be ecstatic if I could do that well. I do straight lines, or curvy zigzags.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think you're doing great with the free-motion quilting! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...