Beautiful Blogger Award

April 3, 2010


Speechless, I am...{smile}

Thank you, Dawn @ Dawn's Quilts, for this blog award. It's my first one and I am humbled more than I can say. ❤

What the award entails:

- Link my presenter
- Post the award on my blog
- Share 7 interesting things about myself
- Nominate 7 blogs and link to them
7 "interesting" things about me: 
  1. I've been sewing for about a year.
  2. I co-own a homeschooling website. www.theswap.com
  3. I  love all things color! Glass, fabric, flowers, paint...
  4. I have two adopted children and two home grown children.
  5. I am a homebody, however, I love having people come over to visit. 
  6. I am impulsive...It drives my hubby batty.
  7. My husband spoils me rotten.
I am passing this award on to:



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so thrilled and honoured! Thank you very very much! Happy Easter to you and your family Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You deserve it! And thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Thanks for the award, I am really surprised and thrilled!!!

    You really deserve the one you received. I always check your blog!

    Jan
    www.anotherhatchettjob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS, AMY~

    Thank you for passing this lovely award on. I am honored! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...