New normal?

April 15, 2010

I have too many projects going at the same time! And then my brain just had to go and think of a new one yesterday.

I get the feeling this is my new normal...

Hey, my daughter told me yesterday she used to think I wasn't creative. She is impressed with my creativity and has big plans for me to sell stuff. She is a dreamer, that one. ❤

What was I saying?...Yes, I have ADD...

Oh!

It all started when I went to my LQS yesterday. It's such a dangerous store. I always check out the fat quarter dollar bin. I mean, really! A dollar for a fat quarter? Found some cute red and white polka dot ones. I want to make a red and white quilt someday. Then I looked at a wall in the "baby" room...

I began to shake.

It was serious love.


So I bought it and these, too...



I had this at home...



I need a lamb/sheep quilt...

Seriously!!

I ordered these this morning. 






I need therapy...


2 comments:

  1. Naw! You don't need therapy. But, I need lamb fabrics like that! LOL! ~ADORABLE~ You'll have to put that in a new header.
    I can't wait to see what you do.

    L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chenille panel. Did you ever make that sheep quilt?

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...