Hard Lotion Bar?

April 13, 2010

Have you ever heard of hard lotion bars before? Before this morning, I never have. Elizabeth @ Houseful of Joy shared about her friend Renee's homemade hard lotion bars and I was intrigued. Intrigued enough to buy some. I'll let you know how I like it when it gets here. In the meantime,  check out Renne's web page, MadeOn Hard Lotion where she explains exactly what a hard lotion bar is and what it's made of. *Hint: only 3 ingredients!* And she is kind enough to share how to make it yourself, if you are so inclined!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Amy~

    This is awesome. My sister uses something very similiar to this one. I would love to make some myself when I find her how-to!

    Thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy - Thanks so much for being the FIRST one to purchase the hard lotion products!!! We're all very grateful and we hope that it exceeds all of your expectations :) Enjoyed your blogsite!!!!

    Elizabeth
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/housefullofjoy

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much spam was coming through.

Grace and peace to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...